Welcome to our "updater" blog!

Our real blog is private and located at www.sethkirie.blogspot.com. If you aren't invited to the party, no worries - leave your email address as a comment and I will send an invite your way!

So what's the point of this blog? Well, you can add this blog address to your Google Reader and I will post a small update when the private blog has been updated. Nice, right? I thought so.



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moved.

Our blog has moved and is PRIVATE....again.

Our new blog address is www.sethkirie.blogspot.com

I will update this "updater" blog when I update our private blog for all you complainers :) Add www.sethandkiriemartin.blogspot.com to your Google reader and I will update this blog to let you know when I have posted anything new on THE blog.

Also, if you stumble upon this and would like an invite to view our private blog, leave you email address as a comment and I will send you an invite! If you were invited to view our blog before when it was private, you should be good to go. If not, let me know and I'll re-invite you :)

5 comments:

Naomi said...

ME Me ME! Did you get an invite to mine? I am also doing the same kind of thing. naomipatt@gmail.com

~Hope said...

Love see what you are up to!!!!
hopeg13@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hmm - I think your updater may have more success than mine. Its probably better to move the whole website. good thinking. we'll see if I get around to it!

Brys, Linz, and Kaleb said...

lindsey.davis@aggiemail.usu.edu!

Daniel & Shandi said...

I know you have my email but I need an invite. shandirae14@hotmail.com