Our real blog is private and located at www.sethkirie.blogspot.com. If you aren't invited to the party, no worries - leave your email address as a comment and I will send an invite your way!
So what's the point of this blog? Well, you can add this blog address to your Google Reader and I will post a small update when the private blog has been updated. Nice, right? I thought so.
haha. um. that link keeps taking me to google...i know it isnt your fault. it popped up with some weird warning that your site was unsecured or something and asked if I wanted to make an exception for this site...and i said yes...and now it only takes me straight to google...i gotta tinker around with this. I thought it was funny though :D
1 comment:
haha. um. that link keeps taking me to google...i know it isnt your fault. it popped up with some weird warning that your site was unsecured or something and asked if I wanted to make an exception for this site...and i said yes...and now it only takes me straight to google...i gotta tinker around with this. I thought it was funny though :D
Post a Comment